MAKE YOUR LIFE MORE FUN
Our Paint Parties are a super fun and creative way to unwind and try something new.
Join us in our art studio to paint, socialise, unwind and find your creativity. We’ll provide all the arty materials you’ll need and show you, step by step, how to create your Pohutukawa painting. You’ll leave with a massive smile and your own finished masterpiece. It’s totally easy, and you don’t need any experience.
Pohutukawa Power. We never feel like summer has truely arrived until the pohutukawa trees are in bloom. And its such a cool tree it gives you a red carpet welcome when it drops its blossoms. Nothing like seeing their vibrant red blossoms to give us that warm summer vibe on these cold winter nights. Come paint some blossoms with us.. (click here to see the full painting).
Date: Saturday 5 October
Time: 3pm – 6pm (please arrive 2.45pm, painting starts at 3pm)
Venue: Heart for Art Studio, 24 Kekerenga Street, Strathmore Park, Wellington.
Price: Early Bird $59.50 per person. Regular $69.50 per person.
Pre-booking required. Only 20 tickets available.
Get yours before they’re all gone.
Book at: www.heartforart.co.nz/pohutukawa-power
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 3 hours of painting fun in a chilled, creative studio environment.
(Includes a short break in the middle to enjoy your complimentary refreshments and snacks).
- Your finished painting to take home and hang on your wall so you can say “Wow I painted that” every time you see it.
- Find your creativity. Everyone has it, we’ll help you find yours. With the right guidance anyone can be an artist.
- Feel your stress melt away. Art is super therapeutic so you’ll feel yourself unwind as you paint.
- A massive smile on your face. You’ll be so stoked to discover you can paint. Painting makes you feel good so you’ll put a big ‘happy deposit’ in your wellbeing account.
- A 3-hour step by step guided painting session led by our artist
- Everything you need to create your masterpiece including high quality 16 x 20 inch stretched canvas, acrylic paint, brushes, and most importantly, inspiration!
- Your finished painting to take home and hang on your wall.
- Complimentary refreshments and scrummy snacks.
- A fun creative session in a supportive atmosphere.
- Art action photos taken during your Paint Party and posted on our facebook page to show off to your friends.
- Free parking.
- No cleaning. Just paint and walk away! (We’ll do the cleaning up).
Grab your besties, your partner, your Mum, your partner’s Mum or anyone who wants some fun and come get creative and unwind at this Paint Party. Book now at www.heartforart.co.nz
Hope to paint with you soon.
NEVER PAINTED BEFORE? No probs!
Our Paint Parties are created especially for people who’ve never held a paint brush or reckon they can’t even draw a stick figure. If you think you’re not creative or artistic – we’re here to help you unleash your inner artist and have fun doing it.
Any skill level welcome. You’re free to follow along and paint the featured painting or go freestyle and paint whatever you like.
We believe art has the power to heal.
Our mission is to make art and the positive benefits of painting more accessible to everyone.
We wanna use paint and canvas to bring positive change to Wellington. Together lets paint the town happy.
Can’t make this date but really wanna paint?
No probs, just check our other upcoming events at www.heartforart.co.nz/upcoming-events
Want to know more? Like what happens at a Paint Party? or what should I wear? Check out our ‘What to expect’ page and our ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ at www.heartforart.co.nz